Product code: B000361
to see available stock and prices
A cavity wall weep/vent specifically intended for use with standard brock, block or stone external walls of thickness between 100-102.5mm.
For use in any situation where water must be discharged from an external wall, e.g. at ground floor slab level, with cavity tray systems, over external lintels, where a cavity must be ventilated and on external walls built from brick, block or stone (100mm or more thickness).
Purpose made and pre-formed to guarantee reliable discharge of water.
- Less prone to inadvertent pointing-up than weep holes formed by simply leaving the perp.joint open
- Durable and totally resistant to decay
- Manufactured by injection moulding in polypropylene
- Terracotta finish. Also available in Brown, Black, White, Buff and Grey
- UV stabilised, colourfast, durable and totally resistant to decay
- Manufactured in the UK to BS EN IS0 9001 and BS EN IS0 14001